As per our Constitution only residents living in the District Council of Mt Barker area can be accepted as members of the Association. Other interested community members may wish to join our e-friends list and receive updates of local activities, events and issues.
Membership fees are approved annually at each AGM.
Fees for the 2016 calendar year:
Specific details on membership and downloadable forms re the Association and membership are below.
Membership shall be for persons:
- who have agreed to accept all of the Association's objectives;
- have paid the prescribed membership fee as determined by each Annual General Meeting:
- are persons residing within the Mount Barker District, and
- for the purposes of membership, the area of Mount Barker District shall be defined as that area for which the District Council of Mount Barker is at that time administratively responsible.
Applications for membership shall be ratified by the members at any General Meeting where that meeting is quorate.
Full members will:
- have the right to address all General Meetings,
- stand for Executive Committee positions, and
- have full voting rights.
Brochures and forms
A membership form can be downloaded here and includes membership details and payment options.
A form in regards to the Association can be downloaded here.
If you would like to hear more about what’s going on in your community but do not wish to join the Association as a full member then become an e-friend!
This is a free service where you will receive information which we believe may be of interest to you. It is available to anyone, anywhere. Contact us to have your email address added to our e-friends list.